Our Jumping Castles and equipment is reliable. In the unlikely event that you do experience a problem please follow these instructions. If you cannot correct the problem call 082 418 3555.
Jumping Castle Instructions
- Children must not be allowed near the motor.
- If an electrical extension is used it must be a triple wired, earthed cord.
- Do not cover motor with bag or tight material – it needs air.
- Do not leave motor in rain/water – it’s an electrical appliance.
- Do not switch the motor on and off.
- Castle should be at least 1 meter away from walls or objects that can damage the castle – NB clients pay for damages.
- No pets, shoes, sharp objects streamers or food allowed on thecastle.
- No adults allowed on the jumping castles – it will damage as it is not made for above 80 kg.
- Adults are allowed on water-slides, gladiators and wave slides.
- The air pipe feeds the air to the castle.
- It needs to be securely attached to the motor so air does not escape.
- The pipe must not be bend or twisted, this will restrict airflow to the castle.
Setting up the castle
- Put the castle where you intend to use it.
- Roll the castle out of the bag and look for the air pipe (long PVC pipe, castle).
- Attach the motor to the air pipe and fasten tight. The motor must be upright - standing on its “leg”
- Attach extension to motor – must be a tripled wired, earthed cord.
- Plug extension directly into the into the power source and switch on electricity
- The motor needs to run continuously for the castle to stay inflated.
Folding the castle
- Remove motor from the castle.
- Straighten the air pipe and hold so that the air can escape (tip: let someone walk on the castle and the air will escape faster.
- Most castles with a pond have a short air pipe underneath the pond. Open this air pipe as well.
- Fold all loose parts to the inside
- Fold castle in such a way that it ends up narrow and long. same width as the bag)
- Put bag underneath castle on the one side and roll the castle tightly towards the bag.
- Once inside the bag close with the attached ropes.
- Electricity keep on tripping when motor is switched on.
- Motor starts but cut out.
Do the following to eliminate possible causes/solve the problem:
- Take motor and plug directly into power source (no extension or other plugs) - if still problem.
- Take motor to another power source and plug in.
- Plug motor into power source – ensure that no other appliances use the same plug/line.
- If you do use an extension ensure that the extension is a tripled wired, earthed cord, not longer than 15m
Jumping castle not stiff:
- Check that the air pipe is attached tight to the motor – no air escaping.
- Check that the pipe underneath the pond is closed properly
- Ensure that air pipe is straight with no obstructions.
- It is normal that bubbles and air escape from the seams.
- Small holes is not a problem. If you can put 3 fingers in a hole please phone